Every person who has ever looked at my selection of bat bags gravitates to the white DeMarini Black OPS Backpack. It’s not only DeMarini’s flashiest bat pack but may be the flashiest on the market. The white version is stylish with a black trim, silver lettering and white panels. The top panels are water-proofed to a leather feel. A middle panel can be customized with your number. The zippers are well designed and the DeMarini name and logos are well placed. It is a beautiful bag. Or, as my son said when he first saw it: Oh my sickness.
Aside from its aesthetics, the bat is practical. It has room for everything you would hope for in a bag:
- A protective compartment for your helmet, glove and shoes
- The main section is adjustable to two half compartments or a full compartment
- Two bats can be put in a smooth designed zipped barrel sleeve on each side
- Good strapping making it easier to carry
- An expandable/breathable compartment on one side for a water bottle or other item
- A pocket compartment on the outside for quick access to phone, keys, wallet, etc.
- Several zipped compartments inside the other compartments above
- A curved hook for easy hang on the fence. The hook then easily hides away.
If you are looking for a well made bat pack with a smooth look then were not sure you need to keep looking. It comes in black too. Its ‘practical’ score is a solid 9 out of 10. Its ‘look’ score is a 10 out of 10. It is DeMarini’s best bat bag. (See Also: DeMarini’s Black OPS Wheeled Gear Bag Review.)
These many pictures don’t do the white one justice.