Wood Bat Reviews
We review hundreds of bats every year. Unlike other so called review sites or vendor reviews, we actually get the bat and have several hit with the bat both in cage or in game. We then take their feedback and, if we are lucky, get a response from the manufacturer of the bat about some further questions we have. After all that, we then compile our findings into a readable article.
Once a year or so, we compile our wood bat reviews into a best wood bats on the market article.
Below are our Wood Bat Reviews. We review both composite wood, and single billet bats. As well as youth all the way up to professional wood bats. We’ve reviewed Louisville Slugger, Marucci, Axe and Victus, among others. This list is updated often.
Wood Bat Reviews List
- Louisville Slugger Custom Bat | Custom Wood Bat Reviews
- Baum Bat Review | You Should Hear Of This
- Stinger Bats Review | Pro Grade Sticks In the Cage
- Best Home Run Derby Wood Bat
- Axe Bat Wood | The Long and Short Of It | Just Bat Reviews
- Axe Composite Fungo Bat Review
- Custom Youth Sam Bat Reviews
- Sam Bat Wood Bats CD1 Review: The Canadian Boat Rockers
- Victus Bats Axe Handle Review: The MLB Gets Wood Grip Crazy
- The Best Marucci Wood Bats: CUTCH22, CB15, AP5, CU26 & RIZZ44 Reviewed
- The Best Rawlings Wood Bats: VELO Maple Ace, Excellence Birch Wood & JM7 Big Stick
- Best Composite Wood Bat | It Could Be The Axe L180 Hard Maple
- 2016 Marucci Youth Wood Bat Reviews: Finding the Best Single Billet Youth Bat
- Louisville Slugger Authentic Cut Wood Bat Review: Just Like the Pros
- Louisville Slugger’s Bat For the Blind: Stevie Wonder’s Stick
- The Best Cheap Custom Wood Bat? A KAGE Bat Review
- What is the Best Youth Wood Bat? Maybe it’s MINE.
We take great pride in each review we write and refuse to write a review on a wood bat until we have actually swung it and spoke to others that have done so too. We believe this sets us a apart from the vast majority of sites claiming they create bat reviews. We are not reading other reviews on major bat sites and then rephrasing their work into our own conglomerated texts. We hit with the bats, take measurements and then write our reviews. If you have any comments or suggestions please reach out to us on our facebook page.