Looking to buy a baseball bat cross necklace? You’ve got plenty of choices. They are actually more popular, in terms of search volume, then BBCOR bats. The necklace usually consists of three bats formed into a cross. Two are the cross bar and the other is the height. These represent the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
You might also like our Swingrail review.
If you are looking for the original baseball bat cross necklace then look no further than the All In Faith versions. These are, in large measure, the same cross necklaces that many major league baseball players have.
Pricing in the all in Faith versions range from the just under $50 to over $500 and upwards. The expensive ones are gold or silver and can be made custom. They take their baseball cross necklaces serious.
The All In Faith made our gifts for baseball players.
HZMAN cross necklaces are inexpensive but come with a cool design and in a few different colors. This is not an actual baseball BAT cross necklace. But, instead, a baseball necklace. It is durable considering it’s cheap.
The best rated baseball bat cross necklace is the Men’s S925. This is a basic, unbranded, 3 bat cross necklace that comes in at a fraction of the cost of the All In Faith. It’s built well and, although inexpensive, is far from cheap. It is unpretentious and straight forward. We are huge fans and this comes highly recommended by us.
Although not an actual cross made out of bats, the Athlete’s Cross necklace is a pendant with an engraved baseball and cross insignia. On the back of this pendent is the scripture on Luke 1:37: With God All Things are Possible. It runs affordable and, if you want something a bit different and don’t like the full on bat cross this will do you some good.
RMOYI is a foreign company that makes a type of stainless steel into a black three bat cross design. Most reviews think the neckalce is a great steal. Simple and without much fanfare. This is an imported produce that will fit the tight budget of a sibling or teammate gift.
MLB Player’s Cross Necklace
Javier Baez is likely the most popular baseball bat cross necklace wearer. Although there are several more. He wears, as far as we can tell, the All In Faith version. These are generally the most expensive, most well known and some of the better quality we have seen.
Baseball Bat Cross Necklace Recommendations
If you are looking to save a few dollars on your baseball bat cross necklace, we recommend a 316L stainless steel cross necklace from a major retailer who accepts returns, like here.
As of the writing of this article, over fifty major league players and countless more minor leaguers are showcasing two very important parts of their lives: baseball and their faith.
The cross itself is formed from the union of three crossed baseball bats. These three bats symbolize God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. This Trinity lies at the center of every Christian athlete’s core beliefs. This pendant allows baseball players and fans alike to showcase these beliefs on and off the field.
Other Baseball Bat Cross Necklaces
There are a number of off brands producing inexpensive baseball bat cross necklaces. You can find the vast majority of these with a search like this one on Amazon. These range from just a few dollars to closer to $50.
Our experience with these types of products is you generally get what you pay for. Cheap chains, necklaces and pendants don’t appear to last very long. If we were to buy one on a budget, then we recommend finding one in a 316L Stainless steel.
If you are willing to afford more, then take a look at the Five Tool baseball bat cross necklaces below.
Five Tool Branded Necklaces by Allinfaith.com
All in Faith, , is now the parent company of the “Original FiveTool Necklace”. They are the original cross necklace makers and produce a more expensive, and higher quality product than is found on places like Amazon and eBay. Generally, Five Tool cross necklaces are the necklaces you see around MLB players’ necks.
All in Faith comes from very humble beginnings, going from only offering a single cross to eleven different styles of necklaces in gold, silver, and for the high roller, one a 14k diamond studded version. Below we will give the specs, along with prices of their top five necklaces sold.
All in Faith Details
All in Faith hand makes all of their necklaces out of .925 sterling silver, 10k or 14k gold. Necklaces are available with or without a stainless steel chain or solid gold rope chain. Handmade items can take up to 6 days for delivery.
Five Tools Product Offerings
- FiveTool’s standard silver pendent is 1.5 in long by 0.9 in wide with optional chains ranging from 18 to 24 inches. The price point for the standard silver is $64.99 to $69.99
- Standard 2.0 silver pendent is 1.5 in long by 0.95 in wide with optional chains ranging from 18 to 24 price point for the standard 2.0 is $69.99 to $74.99. The main difference in this model is that at the top of the center bat is a baseball that the chain runs through instead of the standard closed hook on the original.
- Youth silver pendent is slightly smaller at 1.207 in long by 0.761 in wide with optional chains ranging from 16 to 24 inches. The price point for the youth is $59.99 to $64.99
- Custom number pendent is 1.4 in long by 0.85 in wide with optional chains ranging from 18 to 24 inches. The price point for the custom plate pendent is $84.99 regardless of chain length. This necklace includes a homeplate in the center of the cross with your selection of number from 0-99.
- FiveTool also has a pendent with a batter who is carrying a cross instead of a bat. It measures 1.07 in long by 0.55 in wide with optional chains ranging from 18 to 24 inches. The price point for the standard silver is $64.90 to $84.90
- FiveTool also has gold varieties of the above necklaces ranging from the 10k gold standard at $285 to the 10k XL standard with a 24 in gold chain at $2055.