Before spending hundreds of dollars on a bat, spend $10 to get independent exit speed and MOI data.
Buy one of the data sets below and get forever access.
Here is How it Works
- Paypal us using the forms below.
- We email you the link to the data set within 5 minutes. (Make sure you put your email address in correctly).
- If you don’t get a link CHECK your spam folder.
- If you don’t see it then email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send it manually. This might take up to a couple hours to respond, but we are usually pretty quick. (FWIW, these are sent out automatically. So, in most cases where folks don’t get the email, and it is rare, they put their email address in wrong. So, please, double check your email address.
- As bats for a given year don’t come out at the same time, these are working spreadsheets. They are updated over the course of the year as we gather more info on those year’s bats. The majority of the data goes in by October of the previous year. But, we often update it with straggler bats or other data through February of the given data year.
- These links and spreadsheets will be available forever. If your link stops working its a browser Cache issue. Try clearing your cache or trying it on a different browser.
- This is a one time fee for access to the given year. When we add more bats in the future there will be a cost to access those data sheets.
2018 & 2019 Exit Speed Data Set Purchase
Get both! 2018 & 2019 Data for $15.
Support your favorite bat review site. AND get the ONLY independent review data for baseball and fastpitch bats. This includes over 2000 swings of data on over 100 different bats from 2018 and 2019.
- Exit Speeds for 7 ASA Fastpitch Bats
- BBCOR Exit Speeds & Swing Weights on 20+ bats (100% Complete)
- USSSA Exit Speeds & Swing Weights on 15+ bats (100% Complete)
- USA Exit Speeds on 15+ bats (95% Complete)
- USA Swing Weights added
- Swing Weights for 10 Fastpitch Bats
- USA vs Wood Data
- LLWS Home Run Tracking
- 2019 XENO vs 2019 LXT Exit Speeds
- Pre/Post Rolling Exit Speeds
Generally, we only test “performance” bats. That is, ones that cost a lot of money. We focus on the most popular models from major brands.
- Exit Speeds for 15+ BBCOR Bats
- Exit Speeds for 15 USA Bats
- Exit Speeds for 15+ USSSA Bats
- Swing Weights on 85+ Bats
- Compression Tests on 15+ Bats
- 2017 vs 2018 CF Zen Data
Join the hundreds of others with real bat performance data.
I gotta say thanks. Seriously, this must have taken a hundred hours to put together.
Way worth it. Seeing real data is something this industry doesn’t have much of. Thanks for letting me see through the hype.
Great data set—super unique and useful. Helped me make my decision on my son’s bat.
Thanks. We’ve used your data set twice now to help us decide on bats for our two sons. Love how you’re using different swing speeds.
Why isn’t the bat data just free?
Because it is real.
This industry lacks so much real data because it is terribly difficult to actually put together. And all those who have access to the data (big companies) have no real incentive to share it with us, the consumer.
We don’t sell bats. Our costs are covered entirely by ad revenue, affiliate marketing and this endeavor. We have written over 600 reviews since 2014. But, far and away, capturing thousands of data points on bat performance is the thing that takes us the longest amount of time.
So, that’s why its not free. Because we value it tremendously and we have no other motive than simply giving you the facts and letting you decide for yourself.