The Miken Psycho Supermax is a one-piece supermax end-loaded bomb dropping masterpiece designed with 100 COMP to deliver unrivaled in-game hitting performance, power and durability.
It features a 14.5 Inch Barrel Length and a 2 1/4″ barrel diameter.
This softball bat is specifically designed for power hitters as it has a full ounce end-load which increases moment-of-inertia.
What this does is as the player swings, the balance point of the bat shifts towards the barrel and sends all the momentum of the bat that way. As the swing starts come around the hitting zone, there’s more energy focused on the barrel of the bat, thus adding more power onto the swing.
The only drawback of this is that end-loaded bats are harder to “stop”, meaning if you’re going to swing, then SWING.
Here you can find Miken Psycho Supermax Listing.
With that said, let’s get into the specs.
Miken Psycho SuperMax Bat Technology
- 750X HPI™ (High Pressure Infusion)
- What this technology refers to is the injection of ultra-tough epoxy into the carbon fiber under high pressure (750 pounds per square inch) thus delivering a bat that is not only incredibly strong but also very durable.
- In other words, this technology ensures that this bat will maintain its strength and stiffness as players use it more and more as opposed to having it be wore down through game usage.
- This groundbreaking technology is unique to Miken and is one of the driving factors behind the brand’s success.
- 100 Comp™
- This innovative material also maintains the bat in a strengthened state and makes it possible to be extremely hot right out of the wrapper.
- It is designed of 100% aerospace grade fiber which is revolutionary in its own right and maintains Miken equipment as one of the highest performance brands in the industry.
Overall, the Miken Psycho will take your game to a whole new level by providing you with power like never before. It’s the bat of choice of many elite players around the nation.
Be the first to leave a review.